Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Idaho Manskaping & Idaho Street Medi-spa

So the family I nanny for, they are starting to do laser hair removal in the Dr. office, and I thought it sounded like a cool thing, so I will be getting trained soon and start doing that on the side I guess.. I am not sure of the hours i will be working especially next semester when I start my clinicals, school again and still nannying.. it will be a juggle but that's how life goes.
So if you have thought about getting laser hair removal come to me, during training I need a guinea pig or 2 and actually Manuel is one ( I opted for him to be a guinea..haha He loves me) so maybe one more person, then I also get family discounts. So tell me if you would like to have it done, I can't wait to get it done on me imagine, the life of no shaving :) hahah

No comments: