Saturday, May 31, 2008

Time to get "Carried"away


Last night, Vanessa and I went to the long awaited Sex in the City, the movie!! It was great, although I thought we were super excited and couldn't wait for it too come, other girls in the city of Boise were way over the top...most dressed up as if they were starring in the movie themselves :) and the whole while we were waiting for the movie to start, flashes were going off left and right. I mean, all these girls were taking pictures, and then I took some picture for some strangers, but they were all having a good time!! oh and the best part...once the movie actually started after the million previews, the crowd started clapping...Vanessa and I felt a little out of place, just a little, I mean we are big fans, we own all the seasons, and I still watch it when it comes on TV, but I didn't feel the need to clap when it started, and the wave...the wave started when the starting song started...WOW!!! IT was such a great movie though, I am talking Manuel into taking me so he can watch it and understand it's greatness and not a show just for girls...the guys went to Iron Man last night, but I just know it doesn't hold up to SATC :)

1 comment:

Lacey said...

Woo hoo for updates! I have decided I'm not really the best at posting sometimes so when I finally get around to it, it's like I have to make up for lost time or something. I don't expect it to stop anytime soon. One question..... do Big and Carrie get married??? I have to know. hahaha!