Tuesday, June 10, 2008

The Weekend!


SO this last weekend, I headed to Burley, so I could go to Utah with my family for my nephew, Aidan's blessing. It was great to be able to see him and my sister and brother-in-law, it had been a while. So Friday I headed to Burley in the afternoon, it was hard leaving with out Manuel, he had to work and wasn't able to make it for the blessing. So I got to Burley, had my mom pick me up so I could get my car serviced and we went and picked up a baby shower present. IT was fun hanging out with my mom, we had some great laughs that day. So Friday night, we went to Upper Crust with the rest of the family, and after which Aaliyah and Ashton came home with me, I was surprised that Ashton wanted to stay the night, but what a kid he is, he managed to make it thru the entire night. It was fun having the two of them. Brayden on the other hand just wanted to hang with his parents :). SO on to Saturday, we made it Utah, and how fun was that. Aidan has gotten so big in the last month, just heavier is all. Still my cutest nephew. The blessing was great, and his outfit came from the Philippines, which was pretty cool, he looked so sweet and innocent of all things. After some wonderful food, great desserts, and lots of chatting, we headed back to BURLEY. Ashton and Aaliyah fell fast asleep, and the rest of us watched movies on the way home. We took the kids to Grandma and Grandpa's and the boys all got in the hot-tub, me I just stuck my feet in, but after feeling the warm water, I just had to feel the new hot tub out, it was amazing. I think I sat in there for an hour, Chace, Chad and Brayden are pretty entertaining and not too mention the hot-tub kept me content, it was nice. Aaliyah stayed the night with me again, I love going home and having her hang out with me. She is a wild sleeper though, but still a cutie! This trip home, being alone and all, it was great to have a lil'side-kick with me at all times.

5 comments:

Nicole said...

You blogged it before me! Impressive. I'm glad you had a fun weekend. It was fun to see you. Can't wait for the upcoming one too. Luvs!

Royal Princess Academy said...

Chels it sounds like you had a great time!!!! Thanks so much for the gift you guys are awsome!

Lacey said...

Hey! I think we're going to be able to make it to the paint ball tournament on the 21st. It's only like 35-40 minutes away from us so it's not bad at all. Just e-mail us directions so we don't get lost, ok?

Jake, Tayli, Jayli, Kynli & Charli said...

Fun! We haven't been up to B-town in over a month. You're so cute with your siblings. I glad you had a good time.

Anonymous said...

hey chels! Its chelsey harman! i havent seen ya in forever so i am glad i found ya! Chance's baby is so cute i think it definetely looks like your guys side of the family! hope all is well with ya! keep in touch. our blog is thebutcherpad.blogspot.com.