Tuesday, July 1, 2008

MR.ADVANTIX PEST CONTROL SELLER

THANK YOU and a million more...I HOPE IT WORKS. SO yesterday after we got home from Camping, my nap was interrupted by the doorbell. SO come to find out that it was pest control...well last time someone came to my door, they were selling meat and lets just say I let them in, let them do the spill, then I let them go, telling them to come back later for the husband. Well I made sure we were gone, I just can't say no thanks! so yesterday as he said he was with Advantix, I knew I needed to just say "we aren't interested right now" wait...I did say that...then I let him talk to Manuel. I knew I wanted the house sprayed but didn't really know how good this was and if it was worth it. Well some chattin and a few 45 minutes later and 4 more seasons of pest control to go....My house is sprayed...it will only be in a matter of time the disgusting little things will be gone....mostly. I can already see a creepy pile of dead ants over by the garage door and it makes me smile. I do not know how on this planet, when I was little kid, I could play with spiders, carry mice in my pocket, ONLY to SCARE MY MOM ( LOVE YOU MOM) and worms and lady bugs and Rollie Pollies....SSSiiiickkkkkk. But thanks BABE and PEST CONTROL SELLER.

4 comments:

Jake, Tayli, Jayli, Kynli & Charli said...

Wow you were a brave little girl! We'll be in Burley this weekend for the 4th. Maybe we'll see you at the Guiles' for fireworks. BTW happy anniversary!!

The Jones' said...

Oh my gosh! You crack me up! I just pictured a tiny little you sneaking up on your cute mother... and I didn't know anyone outside of my family called them "rollie pollies" either.

p.s. I love being married! It's so much fun!

Lacey said...

Happy 1 year to you guys....> I completely forgot to get on that day and tell you! Also, I agree with the whole bugs comment. Our apartment is almost completely gone of bugs and it's relieving to know that soon they'll be a memory..... Yay for pest control people!

The Grover Family said...

Well, chels i'm glad ytou got rid of your bugs! I need a pest control guy too!!! Congrats on the 1 year that is pretty exciting.... It seems like we were just there for your wedding! I totally agree that Koy looks like Brock, Casey does not really agree though, He says how can he look like brock if he is not even brocks kid. But he does look a lot like casey too! I'm coming to Rigby for Casey's grandpas funeral on July 11th but I don't know if you will even be close, We may stop by twin to see my mom but it just depends. Let me know where you will be k. Love ya!!