Sunday, August 3, 2008

Out with the old..in this new DRESSER


So after living out of the 3 drawer, clear containers all my married life, we decided, (well I actually decided) it was time for a dresser. I am so glad we purchased this one. After much consideration and to our dear friend Franky, we scored awesome on this deal. At first I was going to settle with one from Target, it was around $250, 6 drawers. Franky works for Macy's downtown, and he mentioned to us that there were some dressers that were on clearance, we went and looked but to my dismay, I didn't like the colors, I like the dark Mahogany colors and they didn't have exactly what I wanted on display and I wasn't going to purchase one that I didn't like even if the price was right because all that would happen is I would probably use it for a while then decide I really don't like it then spend more money on the one I want. So Franky disappeared for a while and then came back and told me he found one that he thinks I am going to like....Ta...dah....he is so awesome, I looked at it, looked at the price....and then decided yes. It was originally $1500, and the mirror that goes along with it was $500, but with Franky's employee discount (THANK YOU EVER SO MUCH) our purchase came to $424. We paid him in advance and then he made the purchase, otherwise we would have spent 2000 and I wasn't willing...I love it though. It has 9 drawers and I also got rid of a lot of stuff when I putting our stuff away, other wise it wouldn't have all fit..so good thing I didn't try to go for a 6 drawer dresser or else we would have been in out of space.
PS...sorry I really don't like pictures when there is a mirror involved and you see the photographer...like myself in the mirror taking the pictures...but I couldn't take it without the mirror in the picture, so I guess we will just deal with it. Also as you can see in the mirror right behind me are the containers that have been housing our clothes that didn't belong in the closet.

No comments: