Sunday, August 3, 2008

What's happened recently...

Well I have be MIA in the blogging world for well a month Update...Advantix the bug sprayer company is awesome.. I saw one tiny very tiny spider the other day, other than that it's all I have seen, and I am impressed I think we will keep them around. Vanessa and Gordo (my Brother-in-law) finally tied the knot... It was a beautiful day, I cried, Vanessa was a gorgeous bride and I am so happy to have her as a sister-in-law. It's crazy to think that we are family now. We went to school together, cheered together, I have lived with her since December 2003, minus 3 months in 2004, and now she's a married woman and I couldn't be happier. Ya know...I use to think I was picture crazy, any time we had anywhere to go, whether it were down town, or anything, I was always the one to have my camera...lately I have been SLACKING. OH I had my camera at the wedding...and the battery was there too just not together together I should say. Manuel had the battery in his suite pocket...my camera you ask..in the car. argghhh! SO I have only one picture of the entire day at the moment..I am sure we will be getting some from Hector (the photographer) soon. So I guess enjoy this picture and I will post more when we get more.
L To R: Eric, Erica, Chelsea, Manuel
Some good news...I am happy to announce that Manuel will have weekends off. It's a funny thing on Tuesday night I told him I wish that he worked the same days as his brothers just because they work opposite days than Manuel and it's always so hard to get together with them. Well Wednesday morning, Manuel called and told me that some one came and asked for a volunteer to switch to A/B shift (Sun, Mon, Tues, and every other Wed). He currently works C/D shift (every other Wed, Thurs, Fri, and Sat), so after much consideration...more on his part than mine, I am all for it, he has volunteered to go. I did however has a mishap in forgetting about Paintball for a moment when he told me about the switch...I hope his team is willing to work with him on this and maybe hold practices on Saturdays now b/c starting in Sept. he wont be able to make it on Sundays. So I guess sometimes little silent wishes do come true

1 comment:

Tim and Steph Ulrich said...

You look hot in that dress! :)