Saturday, August 9, 2008

SO IN LOVE

SO recently I have become an addict...to Tori and Dean..Home Sweet Hollywood...I love the show and I dont think I have ever been so into watching a season of a show...but this show will do it for me..now Chanc I may have had the Days of our lives addiction for a while, but you must know I quit recording the stupid show...I dont know why I ever wasted my time..hahh... Anyway I dont really like the music video they have going on but I love the song...so enjoy the first of Tori Spelling singing...

2 comments:

LacyAsher#1 said...

Chelsea,
I am so addicted to that show too. I loved 90210 when I was younger and then I saw this show and I was hooked. I don't know what it is about it. Is that really Tory and Dean singing?? Hope to see you at Marissas wedding!!!

The Grover Family said...

Hey Chels, glad to see that you are still alive :) HAHA but did you see that I tagged you? That means you have to respond to my tag and tag four other people. It's gay I know, but a very important part of the blogging world! Hey I'm coming up to twin sometime in the next couple of weeks. Maybe we could figure something out if it's not a pain. Talk to ya later -Linds