Sunday, August 24, 2008

Summers over...what?

So Summer is coming to an end here in the Vega household, like wise all over. I don't exactly know how I feel about this. I on one hand wish I could just work and not have to study..I thoroughly enjoyed myself this summer..on the other hand, I am ready to get school started...because really I have 3 semesters left until I am done forever... I think. Today I made the mistake of going to Wal-mart, Manuel and I needed a few items for school and it was crazy. there was one mom just throwing notebooks at her kid telling him to be quiet, (poor thing, it's not his fault) I wanted to punch her, really because she was acting so ridiculous, if she wants to save her self the stress and huffing and puffing....she needs to learn to go shopping a little earlier next year, not the day before school starts. Then there was another lady....who just liked to push people around with her cart... She was real rude...who does that and who doesn't realize it and why wouldn't she realize and apologize...oh the looks from people were hilarious. I enjoyed my self although I think I am crazy for going the day before it all starts as well, but I gotta tell ya, if I had gone earlier, I wouldn't have been able to blog about crazy wal-mart shoppers. I love it though. Buying new notebooks, binders(I usually try and re-use my binders from previous years, but I thought since I have my degree in Health info Mgmt, I might use my notes, information and other random ramblings I was given last year, they might just come in handy...when I need them too) pencils, pens, paper, is something that I look forward to going back to school...all so fresh...and clothes too. I still need to do that type of shopping, perhaps tomorrow after work.

2 comments:

Nicole said...

Why is it that Wal-Mart brings out the worst in people? It is as close to the hot place in this world that is for sure.

Nicole said...

P.S. Thanks for the tip on the recipes for baby food. I'll have to give it a try here shortly.