Sunday, August 3, 2008

Finally a graduate...but back in the fall


I don't know if I like the idea of going back to school, I have been enjoying my summer all too well and have forgotten what it's like being a student...then I remembered I kept telling myself that even before school got out for the summer I was going to study my Heine' off to take my test as soon as I received my diploma...well I finally received my diploma, it was a week late, but I only would have cared that it was a week late if I had actually studied for my test and was ready, but to my dismay I have studied but only for like 4 hours...I think I have 3 chapters in my book completed and I have like 14 to go or something like that...the book is currently in my car...a good place. I guess this week while the family I nanny for is on vacation guess who gets to study their heart out because If I don't take it with in the next month....or I guess school starts in 3 weeks I think it may be a bit difficult to study for my major test and do all the other tedious assignments assigned once school starts...I don't know if I am good at juggling that kind of material all at once and plus just because this test I take gives me the credentials...and costs around $300 I better study and pass it all in one time..I guess I should get started..

No comments: