Monday, August 11, 2008

Interested in Hair Removal?



So I have mentioned in the past that I am doing Laser Hair Removal for the Dr's I Nanny for. I have posted the prices for what we do and I know it may seem a bit pricey but we do payments, it's not at all up front costs, although you get a bonus if you pay up front for the package you want to purchase you will get an additional 20% off. It's great for birthdays, anniversaries, and for those I love you and would like you hairless kind of gifts :) (hahah) Bare Naked Ladies is for the ladies pricing and Idaho Manskaping is for the Men. So if you or anyone you know is interested in Laser Hair Removal, let me know and I will give them the info. If you want to schedule an appointment you can simply email me at m_c_vega@yahoo.com with your contact info and I will be more than happy to give you more information.

I am not sure if you can read the prices very clear, double click the picture to enlarge.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

lol This is so fun! Marc and I are sitting here both looking at these pricing sheets and asking each what we want to have done. :) Maybe we'll have to take you up on it some time but I'm NOT letting you do my "Happy Trail"!