Monday, August 11, 2008

My First Tag

So apparently in the blogging world...Tags are a must :)

4 people I Love: Manuel, and the rest of my family...I have lots :)

4 places I visit over and over: Asher's, Vega's, Walmart, Target'

4 people I text/email on a regular basis: Manuel, Crystal, Chace, Chad

4 favorite foods: Prime Rib, Shrimp, Sweet n Sour Chicken (my new favorite Recipe), Mexican food

4 places I'd rather be: Puerta Vallarta, Cruise (oh the joy of being at Sea), Burley, hanging with family

4 things I'd rather be doing: hmm..I should be studying but since that's not exactly what I wanna do: Planning a vacation would be nice, playing Ultimate Frisbee, Playing volleyball in the sand :), hanging with the family

4 Movies I watch over and over: oh man there are quite a few but..just some of them are Bring it on, My Best Friends Wedding, Paintball video's of the husband, She's the Man

4 TV shows I watch over and over: Scrubs, George Lopez, Tori and Dean (I am addicted), Friends, and just for the record...Sex in the City

4 Bands I love: Blink 182, Good Charlotte, Taylor Swift, Black Eyed Peas

4 Songs I love: Our Song--Taylor Swift, I loved her first--Heartland, So in Love--Tori and Dean, Black Velvet--Melissa Etheridge

4 People I tag: Chanc, Steph, Lacey, Lacy.

2 comments:

Tim and Steph Ulrich said...

I dont get how you tag me? I'm a blog beginner.. What do I do???

Thomas, Jentry & Asher said...

As I attempt to become a demosticated diva, do you suppose I could snag your recipe for sweet & sour chicken? :) Thanks!