Wednesday, February 4, 2009

10 happy things

I was tagged by my Aunt Lacy You are supposed to list 10 things that make you happy.

1. Spending time with my husband.

2. Knowing that school is coming to an end at the end of this year...what a great way to end the year!

3. Spending time with both sides of the family. They are so different in so many ways, that either family we are with, we are sure to have a good time.

4. Cooking makes me happy, even though I don't do it nearly enough like I should I still love making dinner for the man, and hearing him say he loves it even when I don't think it looks good or looks like the picture...I have issues when I cook with pictures, I think I have expectations to meet apparently.

5. Dr. Pepper and licorice ropes...absolute fav!

6. Vacations with my husband. I think of our honeymoon and our cruise all the time.

7. Talking on the phone to anyone who wants to talk...especially my sister, we can talk for hours and laugh about things

8. Having my dad call me out of the blue to see how my day is going!

9. My mom calling me and laughing...or calling me late at night and leaving me messages singing me..that one she will never live down and you can guarantee it makes me smile, laugh each time I think about.

10. My little brothers asking when I am coming home again, because they want to see me.

There are many things that make me extremely happy, but these are just a few random ones that I am sure you all needed to know :)

1 comment:

Megan said...

Loved your list! I love the one about your little brothers. So cute.