Sunday, June 14, 2009

So it's planned

Well I just got off the phone from mi Padre and we have FINALLY set a date to paint this blue house of ours. I couldn't be more excited. July 11, 2009- which means in less than one month, I will no longer live in a blue house and we won't stand out in the neighborhood. We have had the paint for quite some time now, but once we bought it, the rain started pouring and didn't stop and well we were planning on March, but the rain hadn't stopped then either. So now, the week we paint the house it better be nice weather or I will tell mother nature a piece of my mind ;)!!

Speaking of Blue...not only is the outside blue, but the counter tops in the kitchen and the blinds are all blue...I am blued out I tell ya!! and I am very passionate about HATING vertical blinds, I think they are one of the most annoying accessories to a window anyone could ask for..so with that being said, I set out to find curtains, and a curtain rod!!! Today Manuel installed the curtain rod, and although it was a tight squeeze and a possible pain in the butt, they are up and I couldn't be happier. I love them. Now I just need to replace the blinds, the counter tops are bearable, but blue blinds, I mean some people really do color coordinate...just not my style to coordinate everything with everything you know!!

4 comments:

Royal Princess Academy said...

That will be very fun! Curtains look awesome!!!! Yay for no more blue! :)

Anonymous said...

Those curtains are soooo cute! Isn't it funny how some people's taste are! you will have to post pics of the house when ya can.

Nicole said...

Nice. Good-bye annoying blinds. Your life is getting easier. :)

Grams said...

Yes, very nice. Congratulations. Love You. We are very busy here, but Thursday is the K-Day, so it will end.