Sunday, November 4, 2007

Daylight savings rocks my world :)

Rocks my world, that's right, what a silly saying I must say. anyway point of this story, I love daylight savings time, especially in the fall, when we are all blessed with an extra hour of sleep. I love it when I wake up and look at the clock and think...ahh...another hour or two...lately I have been waking up at 4:30 AM, ít's not the most exciting thing but oh well, I eventually fall back asleep. I dont neccessairly like the time change in the spring because I am always so dang exhausted. oh well, life goes on. It's sunday and I feel a little misplaced because I didn't go out to the field with Manuel, which is odd because I usally go, but today I must get things done, (Laundry) see I usually clean and do all laundry that has piled up over the last couple of days (I do laundry like 2 or 3 times a week..but not this week) anyway I would have had it all done Satruday but I was working. We were supposed to go to the BSU/San Jose State Game but it failed, my boss had 50 yard line tickets, she was delivering a baby and well...the kids didn't want to go to the game...I did. Oh well we went to the Bee Movie, I would tell you about it but the baby and I took a nap..it was great, thats what happens when your exhausted. I think I slept for like maybe 20 minutes but who knows it could have been for longer. I tell ya though, when I woke up I was refreshed, must have been what I needed. I worked until 6- I am not use to working long days anymore, I mean my work day consists of 4 hours or so...so when I work all day, I dont mind, but I can totally tell the difference, that's all.
We went to dinner last night. You know it was wonderful, because we took the truck..we haven't been in the truck in a long time, since we got my new car, he drives my old car and we park the truck, it's expensive on gas. oh well, we took it, it was fun to drive in it for a while, he apparently has missed driving it because I wanted Chineese food which is just down the road and well we passed the place and I asked where were we going, and he said, "lets go to Milwuakee street, and eat over there, let's go for a drive" so we drove over by the mall and we ate at TGI Fridays. Which by the way we put our name on the list and well...they never called us and they kept calling people to be seated that came in after us...well I was getting just a little annoyed at this fact then two girls came in, put their name on the list, sat down, waited 2 minutes and they were called...not cool....but the girls were super nice and asked if we were here before them and then the waitress was like"uh...do you guys have your name on the list." so we were seated, had an enjoyable dinner, delectable stake...it was alright, and a good time...We went without cell phones, which is nice because sometimes they interrupt....as nice as they are to have, its so nice to just leave them at home once in a while, doesnt happen very often for Manuel but I like leaving mine at home, might be surprising for those of you that know i like to talk alot :) this is one random story.

3 comments:

Nicole said...

You're right, I am surprised that you actually 1) left your cell phone at home and 2) enjoyed it. Very surprising. Loved reading about your happiness over Daylight Savings. I need to be reminded about the extra hour of sleep because I HATE the early nights.

LacyAsher#1 said...

hey chelsea, i am just barely learning about you and chanc and your mom and dads blogs.It is great to be able to read them and know what is going on in your life. me and dusty didn't make it to your wedding and this is the first picture that i saw. you look so beautiful. i hope we can stay more in touch with these blogs. dusty is going to create a link on shieldofasher.com to all of your guys blogs(i hope that is okay) anyway hope to see you at thanksgiving.

The Spiegels said...

Hey there nice to hear from you too. I have been so busy lately with work and all the other stuff. This will make it much easier to keep in touch.