Thursday, November 1, 2007

Halloween, trick or treaters...not in Meridian

Okay so I just have to say this, I was so excited to have trick-or-treaters this year, we bought some large amounts of candy, thinking since we live in a neighborhood, in a house and not in an apartment, we would get the little ones to our door. We bought 2 bags of candy plus 3 more little regualr bags of candy from the grocery store because I thought what we bought the night before didn't include my favorite chocolate bars, so I also bought my favorite chocolate bars...anyway needless to say, we got maybe 10 people to our door. I was just handing out hand fulls because I was disappointed we didn't get as many as I was anticipating. It was funny because this one kid only wanted one (1) piece of cany, what kid does that, Kudos to his mom, anyway, I insisted that he take what I give him and he was so polite saying No thanks, save it for the rest, and I just said, "listen I have lots please.".guess who won the battle? Yes that's right I did. So if you are ever in need, yes indeed I have the candy.

I just had this thought run into my head... when I was in high school, I was at my friend Stephanie's house on one halloween night, we answered to the trick-or-treaters with Marshmallows in our mouth with some bunny saying, I forgot the saying but I know everytime I said Bunny I had to put a marshmallow in my mouth and try to finish it without laughing...me not laughing was almost impossible.. just a random thought!

2 comments:

Nicole said...

I have the funniest picture in my head of you bullying this little innocent kid into taking more candy than he wants! That is hilarious- you big meanie!

Tim and Steph Ulrich said...

I'm a chubby bunny! I'm a chubby bunny! And I think I won with 11 marshmellows. We scared a few that year. Thanks for the laugh!
Steph