Thursday, November 1, 2007

A long time coming

So I am just a hypocrite in this blogging world. I have now recommened this blogging life to 2 people telling how wonderful it is to be kept up-to-date on friends and families lives, coming from me who has not blogged since August. I feel as though I am a lousy (sp?) sales woman who wouldn't make it in the industry. I apologize and to the people I have referred this business too but I hope they join because its now my goal to blog more.
WOW! where has life gone. I have been blessed with 4 months of Marital Bliss. It's been truly amazing and feel so lucky. We have both been so busy with work, school and well ourself time that time has just been flying by. Manuel participated in a Paintball tournament the first weekend in October and his team (Crusade Blue) took 3rd. for the day, See this tournament was a series tournament, the first tourney just happened to land on our wedding day and of course Manuel couldnt make it but his team (Crusade Red) I think went and they did pretty good. So anyway, Manuels team took 3rd for the day(since it was his first time playing in this series) and Crusade Red took 2nd for the series. I thought they did pretty good. Its always fun being the paintballers wife, I love going to the tournaments and watching and being the support. I love it and I am glad he does something the loves. T
Too bad there arent any more until the spring, but dont worry, Practice is still going strong as ever. I thought life would slow down but I dont think it will.

Okay so now we made a trip to see Chanc and Randy and it was so much fun. It started off Friday (October 19th), we took off at 7 and pulled in at around 12 a.m. I do believe. It was a long drive but I actually managed to stay awake the whole drive, which is amazing becaue well it just is. So when we got there I was so happy to see the Todds' because it had been a while and I was just so excited to see my sister and her pregnant self. The night was filled with chatting and giggles and then we went to sleep. Manuel, Chace, Chad and myself had a sleepover in the living room, Mom and Dad were at the hotel. On Saturday we got up and I chatted with Chanc until the boys were awake (Randy was awake, he was trying to finish his paper) then Mom and Dad came over, we had lunch and Callie joined us on our adventure to Couer D'Alene. We went to this pretty amazing Ice Cream place, Gooeys, Great ice cream. We had some fun times there, especially Chace and his Magic tricks being tricked on me. I was so embarrassed I fell for them, I laughed so hard, and cried...dont know if was because I was shocked or mortified..either way it was still pretty funny, good job Chace! Then we did a little shopping and then Olive Garden it was, where we had yet another funny encounter. Trying to get the wait staff to sing happy birthday to Chanc, then her leaving, me stealing her purse, her thinking she lost her mind, and then me feeling guilty the next day when she woke up and finally admitted to my devlish act. it was just a weekend filled of excitement, lots of good time and laughs, Great spending time with the family, and well...lots of driving. The end. I should publish this :)

1 comment:

Nicole said...

Wow you really did post! It's fun to read your perspective on things that we have both experienced (your trip up here to Moscow). You're such a supportive wife with Manuel's paintball obsession. I bet he appreciates it so much. Thanks for posting for me (since I know that is really why you finally broke down and wrote something). Love ya!s