Thursday, April 3, 2008

school....

School... I will have my Associates degree this may, in one month!!! wheww..this semester has been crazy but I am finally seeing a little light at the end of the tunnel. I am registering for fall classes tomorrow and I was so oh I don't know lost as too what I should do because I can get my Bachelors degree with the same stuff I am doing, but then some people were putting in my head that because I want to Manage a Doctors office one day eventually in my life time that I should get a business degree.I am glad I went and spoke to my advisor because with my bachelors degree and a little experience under my belt I can manage one day. I didn't need to take extra classes to get a business minor or get a business degree... I can do it all with my degree I have now. I am so happy because I am expected to Graduate in Dec 2009...I have 3 more semesters to do the adios BSU! Thanks to everyone support of hearing me complain about school....okay I think that goes to two people; my wonderful husband who has to put up with me because he lives with me and I don't think there is a way around not having to put up with and to my sister who always just listens and gives great advice.

3 comments:

Lacey said...

YAY FOR DEGREES!!! I sure was glad when I graduated! Believe me, it rocks!!!

Perfumes said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Perfume, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://perfumes-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

Anonymous said...

I don't know how else to respond to your comment! lol I know what you mean about the sleeping thing though. I have to blog in the middle of the day so that I don't sit here for hours staring blankly at my computer screen. ;-P I'm looking forward to Saturday!! (oh, and now it's your turn to update!)