Thursday, April 3, 2008

Our little nephew: Aidan Thomas Todd

Chanc and Randy had their little baby on Monday morning at 7:40. We became an Aunt and an Uncle, and we are so excited. he weighed 7 lbs 7 0z and he was 20 in. He is so precious. Manuel and I ended up going to Moscow with my parents. it was to surprise them because I kept telling Chanc I didn't know when I would be able to come and visit. It was great to see Aidan on the first day of his life. He is so cute and we miss him so much, it was a long day but definitely worth all the driving to see him.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

He is SOOOOO cute! And I LOVE the name Aidan. He looks like the future CEO of AT&T (get it, Aidan Thomas Todd, AT&T...I know, I'm lame!) :) CONGRATS to you guys and tell your sister and hubbie the same.

LacyAsher#1 said...

Hey Auntie!! Welcome to the clan! j/k. He is so adorable. I can't wait to see him. what a cute name. Congrats on the associates degree by the way. That will be awesome for you. So when is your family going to start? j/k. Hope to see you guys soon, it's been to long. love ya