Monday, April 13, 2009

I'm not dragging him...We are DRAGGING EACH OTHER


Just so you know, it's not all me who wants to go to this young beauty's concert- Manuel is just as eager as I am. It was a very stressful morning March 21- come 10 AM. I was trying to get ready for the day, and snatch up a pair of these tickets that were said to be sold out in 10 minutes. I was ready to bring on the fight-(not really, who am I kidding, the joy of buying tickets from home) So the night before, I created my account on ICTICKETS.com so I could ease he process right...well it was still chaotic. The tickets went on sale at 10 am, and instantly their server went down and was down for quite a while. I was getting so fed up with clicking continue to only receive an error page, so I called Manuel upstairs to try and purchase them while I finished getting ready. 24 minutes later, we were the prouder purchasers, of floor tickets to TAYLOR SWIFT. I was so happy- b/c while I was trying to purchase them, and all the error pages I was getting, I was telling myself it was just not going to happen. but then it did- and YAHOO!!!
The day they came in the mail- I posted them up on on the fridge. {STORY TIME} I hate my refrigerator- the freezer sucks, it will freeze and un-freeze when it pleases- the fridge part, well it things get put in a certain place, they freeze too- it makes for some mad moments when I go to cook and some of the ingredients or vegetables or what not are frozen. Anyway so I have been telling Manuel of the issue for quite some time and I am just fed up right.. {END FRIDGE STORY} SO with the fridge issue in your mind, I put the tickets on the fridge with magnets, so when Manuel got home, I was sitting at the table {ACTING A LITTLE BUMMED} and I told him to look at the fridge. He instantly says "what's wrong with it now" and all I said was just look at it...thinking he would catch the green/white tickets smack dab in the middle of the white face fridge...he looks at the freeze, looks at the fridge and still doesn't notice the tickets, so I tell him to look on the fridge not at the issues it's having and he started dancing {he's gonna be mad that I posted that} oh well..it was funny- I love that we share the same interests in music...mostly his country lovin style too- b/c lets face it, I love country music, and love singing right along, with the songs I know of course.
It's funny b/c he just told me a story tonight of a lady he works with, when he told his fellow colleagues he was going to Taylor Swift, this lady said that I was probably dragging him...and his reply to her [the first time he told me the story] was that "She's not dragging me, I am dragging her" but really we are dragging each other, and not really DRAGGING, WE Cant wait to go- WE WILL BE LIVIN OUR LOVE SONG on MAY 17th and it can't come quick enough...it's my little school is over for the semester relief type of thing!!

No comments: