Saturday, March 29, 2008

Foosball anyone...

So today my in-laws came up. Manuel had to go to work and I only had plans of ordering a personal pan pizza from Smokey Mountain....Pineapple and Mushroom anyone...when his parents were kind enough to invite me over to the Vega Brothers house for dinner.hmmm homemade food with company or pizza alone in my house....I went..only after falling down the stairs with mop and water in tow...hahah funny story and funny to picture too. I went over to some home cooked food, rice, tortilla, beans and this cabbage salad with cilantro, jalapeno, tomato and well cabbage of course...I love it it's delicious. All the brothers were there and there girlfriends too so it was nice to catch up and chat..seeing we don't get to do that too often...it was fun, I helped Vanessa make some cards for her cousins...okay all I actually did was put 4 stickers on and then tie the bows for them all, fun times! His parents are staying the night here tonight so it's been fun to have their company. We got home around 1030 I think then his Dad and I played a couple rounds of Foosball...being his first time at the game, he sure put up a good one. Manuel told me to kick his butt in the game, I think I got beat :( Then I got his mom to join in the fun, it was fun. well...just a little update....oh and I finished my paper...I am so proud :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congrats on getting your paper done. You're awesome! Is that your guy's Foozball table? If it is, it's on when we come down! =P