Friday, March 28, 2008

Visitors...Burley...Spring Break...over already....

hello all. My o' my time is sure flying by!!! So not much is new but it has been spring break this week and a much needed one, all said and done. I can't even explain how stressed I was last week, I don't think I can remember much, it was all up in tears, so much to do and so little time. Last week we med my mom half way to pick up the little guys...wait not so little anymore, Chace and Chad came to visit Wed-Sun. I felt pretty bad because I just wanted to hang out with them but I had school, work, and clinicals...no time to play for me. But we did play Phase 10 and boy that sure has some memories, teaching boys how to play a game I was sure they would have known how to already, it was fun...i realized I am not good at explaining the rules, during the game Chace would ask me a question and this was my response, "Oh yes, I forgot to mention that part..." I Hope the boys had fun, and come back real soon to visit..I think they got spoiled, being able to play the X-Box when ever they wanted...Mom needs to break out her cards with the boys so they can give me a good play next time. Mom and Dad were planning on coming up to get the boys but Dad had to work, so we offered to take them home and I was more than happy to get away, even to Burley I get joy of leaving. We got in later Sunday night but Chace and I played a few Wii bowling games, I wish I could bowl that good in real life geeshh!!! Then Monday I was visiting with Grandma A, always a nice visit, then I was visiting with Grandma Caroline, sweet little lady, so much life behind her. She needed to go to the doctor so mom and Stacie took her, and I took Stacie's kids, it was fun. I never feel like we have enough time when we are in town, it always go by so fast. We went to dinner, then went out to mom and dad's and played some more the wii...it was "wii.eely"exciting...thanks Manuel for the great laugh, I love the husband, he always is coming up with some funny things to say....
I can't believe it's Friday already though, because it sure has gone by quickly, it always does though. I have a 4 page paper to write and I think I have a page...just got spring fever and it's hard to get back in the mode of school work. It's not due till next Friday but my goal is too have it done by Saturday....that's tomorrow...reason being because I want to spend time with my husband on Sunday, our deal is I don't have my paper done, he CAN go paintballing, because if I don't have it done and he's home, I will just put it off so I can hang out with him, but If i have it done before Sunday rolls around, then he CANT go paintballing and I get to relax the day away with him with no real big worries...(just minor ones of what do I have that's due next...) it's always something, but I am definitely in a rut with the paper, getting it all into words, is hard at this moment. I think I will sleep on it tonight and then go at it tomorrow. So it's almost April and then May which means school is over. I am debating on what to do in life...I get my associates degree in May, taking my test in the summer...I have until July 21, that's when they mail out the diplomas, I need to have my diploma to take my test, I want to take the test as soon as possible...I have from May 16 to July 21 to study for a test...sounds simple right...we shall see. I have plans on going back to school in the fall but also the sound of not having to go back in the fall sounds good too. We shall see.... so apparently new things have bee popping up because I was just going to post a little update...it ended up to be a really long story. G'night all.

1 comment:

Nicole said...

It was fun reading about all that you did over your Spring Break- besides what you told me the other day. Sorry I couldn't chat tonight. I actually had some real people to sit and talk to for a while, it was a nice break from the lull over the past week. I am currently at the law school using the internet too- anything to avoid another weekend night home by myself. I haven't been home since like 2:00 this afternoon and it is almost 9:00! Who knew I could get so excited over something so small. Love ya!