Saturday, May 9, 2009

Introducing Alison Vega

Manuel's brother, Hector and his Wife Paulina- brought the first Vega grandchild into the world!!! Alison Vega- was born March 22, 2009- ( I know, a little late on posting, but I needed a picture or two). She is the cutest little girl, and oh-so spoiled. It's so funny, b/c my mother in law stayed here in Boise for a week after the baby came home, we would be talking to her and hear the baby talking and all the sudden Consuelo (Manuel's mom) would disappear, back to Hector and Paulina's room to help with the baby, it was pretty funny. She is more alert now, and it was fun this weekend, having them over for the BBQ, although I missed out on holding her, it seemed everyone else was holding her, and I was a little sad, I love her little hands and feet, they are my favor tie on little babies. Paulina pierced her ears, she didn't take her any place to get them done, she literally did them herself- I was shocked when I found out, b/c I honestly can't imagine, trying to pierce the ear and having the baby stay still, if I ever tried (*don't worry, I don't have the courage, nor the ability*) but if I did, I would just have no luck- but she did a good job, they are even with both sides and the earrings are adorable and Alison is just a beautiful baby, with lots of f black hair and there amazing beautiful brown eyes, small eyeballs, definitely enough to fall in love with her.

Manuel and I are so lucky to have one of the cutest nephews and one of the cutest nieces- they are so much fun and we have lots of fun spoiling them!!! We love Aidan and Alison

2 comments:

Christine said...

Congratulations!!!

Nicole said...

She is so so cute. What a little doll. Aidan and Alison are lucky to have such a great aunt and uncle.