Thursday, September 4, 2008

Califonia Wedding and a working windshield system..

So tomorrow bright and early (or should I say DARK and Early) I am heading to California. Manuel will drop me off at the airport at 5:30 am ish. One of my very very close friends is getting married and decided California would be the best place for her nuptials. And after 6 years of these two dating(I might be wrong on the years of dating, but it's been 3 years of being engaged), I don't care where it happens, just so it happens :). It will be exciting although I am sad because Manuel isn't going. He was originally going to have to work, but since he took it upon himself to volunteer for a shift switch, they are giving me Saturday and Sunday off, so he can be ready for Monday's new shift. Although I really him to go, I will miss him like crazy, but will be glad that when I get home Sunday night, *HOPEFULLY* my windshield wiper system will be fixed. I finally picked the part up yesterday and I am so happy for Manuel to fix it. If you recall, I would have to say my windshield wipers are one the best features in the car...I am dork but I love having a squeaky clean windshield, and due to the fact that the motor part was broke in the little accident on the freeway involving a piece of metal, my windshield is sure squeaky and not clean...(squeaky I say, b/c I sometimes forget that there is no fluid in there and I push the windshield wipers button to work and I just get squeaks from the rubber rubbing against the dry, bug infested, dirty windshield.

1 comment:

Nicole said...

Silly, silly. I'm sad to admit that I have been caught more than just one time- TPing that is. Have fun in CA- I hope the weather is nice! Luv ya!