Sunday, September 14, 2008

K & C Taylor...tied the knot (FINALLY)

My "bestest" recently got married in La Marada, California. It was a great weekend, lots of laughs and girl time. I flew out Friday morning and was in California by 1030 and away we went to cleaning, decorating, cleaning, and the list goes on. Crystal and Kody's wedding was pretty, fun and stressful all at the same time. All I can say, is that I am glad it's over. We had lots to do and little time. Crystal and her family had been there the whole week and had done alot of things but we had to do the final touches and the things that must be done last. It was fun I loved hanging out with her family, they are second to mine and I just feel right at home with them :) Since Manuel was unable to go, I stayed at the hotel with Crystal, Sandy, Christine Friday night then Sandy, Christine and Holly stayed with me Saturday night. I was never alone, which is a good thing. I am glad the Taylor's are one now, it's about dang time. Since the wedding took place in California, we had an open house in Burley tonight. IT was almost just as stressful :) haha! We had the open house at Grandma and Grandpa's house. It turned out to be a wonderful night. Grandpa kept saying how beautiful his yard looked. IT did look pretty dang cute back there with Orange, creams and browns. BEAUTIFUL! And of course we had to decorate the car, so I took the liberty of sending the kids to the store to get the stuff so we could decorate, it was lots of fun, except my brilliant idea of whip cream didn't do the deed. It melted...Stupid me, where did I ever get that idea from? Enjoy the pictures...













No comments: