Thursday, September 4, 2008

Rotten little buggers...

So as I was getting ready for work Wednesday morning, Manuel called and asked me if I realized that we had been T.P'd...hahah seriously...I never imagined in my wildest dreams that I would have to deal with Toilet papered yards until my yonder years when my children's friends pull pranks. Boy was I wrong, although the TP was very minimal it was an easy clean up but just reflecting back on my years...I went TP'ing a couple times, I remember one time we were in desperate need to TP my neighbors that mom took the crowd in to town to buy toilet paper, but it was Burley and no stores stay open really late, except for the gas stations, I remember thinking...dang this toilet paper is expensive. Us girls came up with enough money to buy a pack while some went to the bathroom and took a roll or two, I am sure it went un-noticed but I must say that was probably the best TP'ing job I have ever witnessed. Good thing they didn't know who did it and we weren't called to come clean it up unlike some one I know (hehhmmm..Initials C.N.T.). Luckily our little prankster or should I say PRANKSTERS got off easy. Maybe our little TP'ing friend heard about our new paint purchase and wanted to pay one last tribute to Good Ol' Blue...haha

No comments: