Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Meet the "pumpkinettes"

(these pumpkins found a new place! On top of my Table!. I must say this little towel has come in handy a few times! It is from Jessica Westerberg's wedding. Thanks)

On Monday, Raylynne called and wanted to hang out so we planned a cousin night for Tuesday night! So we met at Guadalara, had us some tasty food then we headed off to the pumpkin patch! It was so fun, and so in expensive! Raylynne was on the look out for a big pumpkin so she could make her scarecrow and I just wanted some little one to put on the kitchen table and out by the front door! The prices as the Korn Maze are a steal! The most you pay for any pumpkin, no matter how big it is, is $6. They have a size chart, which ever whole your pumpkin can fit all the way thru is how much you pay! I got all 8 of my pumpkinettes for .50 cents a piece, I made out of there with $4!! it was a bargain. I want to go back to get some big ones so Manuel can carve and I am thinking about painting my big one this year.



I love Fall! I love Halloween. Last year I was so excited to get some trick o treaters at our house, I went over board with the candy I think. But this year we are having a party and so hopefully lots of people come and we get some little kids this time. Some of the party planners want to scare the little kids, but I put a stop to that...all the little ones need is to be scared out of their costumes, it will scar them for life!!! haha!




1 comment:

Didi & Jason said...

Hey Chels. Cute lil pumkins!!!