Monday, October 13, 2008

Tagged by Stephanie

Here's how to play:
1. Link your tagger and list rules on your blog
2. Share 7 random/weird facts about yourself
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post leaving names and links to their blogs
4. Let them know they have been tagged by commenting on their blog

1.I don't like eating chicken off the bone...So you wont be seeing me at any KFC porkin down on some of the colonel sweet county fried chicken...SiCk.


2. I love Dr. Pepper and a licorice rope...Sad to say that I don't drink the DP as much anymore, but I am so proud of myself, I use to have one every day now it's like maybe once or twice a week...WHOA!

3. I don't like using port-a-potties or rest areas. I am deathly terrified. 1 not so funny story and 2 funny stories
* Reason why? well when my family was at the Stadium of Fire in Provo, UT..some teenagers,(I assume who were drunk b/c honestly, this is really cruel) decided they would tip me over in the port-a-potty. Sick, I remember like it was yesterday, I was wearing a blue striped sweater from Sears and some Old Navy overalls...why I remember things like this is beyond me, maybe because it was the outfit that I was in when I scarred for life.

*When we were in Pocatello for on my sister Chanc's softball game, we were at the field, with bathrooms similar to rest area's...so I wandered off and went to some strangers house and asked if I could use her restroom :) I am so lucky to be alive...I was probably 12 or 13, so really I "knew"better but I couldn't sit on the shiny silver toilet....I get chills every time i think of the things.

* Recently* we were in Boise playing ultimate Frisbee and I really needed to use the restroom, so Manuel took me over to the "square of toilets" you know the shacks, and he went into the men's, I go into the women's, I get in to one stall and see the shiny silver toilet, I ran out crying. Manuel comes out and was like that was quick, and realized I was a little teary eyed and we laughed, I have quite some fear...
^^apparently I only like white ceramic toilets, that's all :)^^

4. I love to sit by the heater when it's on, cover myself in a blanket and lay down- I like to capture the heat so I stay warm!! ( who doesn't?)

5. I am no animal lover. I think animals are disgusting...some say I will change when I have little ones, but I tell you I won't, I think its really gross when people pet them, especially the really shedding type kind of dogs, because you get the hair on your hands, let alone, dog skin doesn't spell pretty, no matter how many time you bathe the things. I also think its gross when people are dog sleepers, letting the dog in the bed with them....gag me
^^ Not to mention I am pretty much scared of any animal (especially cats, they really freak me out, they are weird creatures). I am okay with my boss dog Otto but I hate it when he touches my pant leg with his face and I hate the feel of his fur when I am getting ready to walk him ,I have to put his shock collar on...the feeling is DiSgUsTiNg!!!

6.At night when I am alone, and I am going upstairs to bed, I always have the hall light on going up the stairs, even though there is light, I always run up the stairs as if someone were chasing me...then I leave all the lights on upstairs (that being the ones that are already on...hall light, bedroom light, bath light and closet light,....seesh that's a lot of lights) I leave them all on until I am ready to jump in bed...I HATE THE DARK...I also sleep with the TV on at night so I feel that the "company" (a.k.a. TV) will protect me or if there were to ever be a robber in my house, it might think we are still awake...mUwahahah!

7. Okay...I am a white girl with some issue...I can't say TORTILLA with out rolling the "r" and making the "ll" silent... so I pronounce like this "Tortiyya" I don't even know if you could even understand how i say it...ok ok... I say it like my husband...I may not know a whole lot of Spanish, but I sure say "Tortilla" like a Mexican :) *Disclaimer...not to be taken offensively, I am married to Manuel remember, I am sure I say a few things with the Spanish accent now, Tortilla is just one that has been the subject of laughter lately

Okay I tag...

Chanc
Linda
Lacey
Lacy
Lindsey G
Lyndsey W
McKinzie

2 comments:

Tim and Steph Ulrich said...

I'm glad you though in that disclaimer. I was about to be mad...:)

Nicole said...

You were tipped over in a porta-potty? How on earth did I not know this story before? Well, well, I guess that just goes to show that I still don't know every last one of your "dirty little secrets". :)