Friday, January 4, 2008

Happy 2008!















So Happy New years as well. I thought since I am updating the blog about Christmas why not New Years, since I am home alone. Manuel started working Nights again, so for the next 4 months, I will be alone on the weekends, it kind of stinks, but I'm okay. But the wind is going a 100 miles tonight and there seems to be some sounds outside I dont always associate with the wind but I keep telling my self they are so with that being said. Happy New Year. Our friends came up to ring in the the new year with us, Jasper, Gretchen, Marc and Lyndsey,it was fun and tiring all at the same time. Sad to see the holidays end but we are glad to be welcoming in the new year. WE all went downtown to dinner then we went dancing. It was fun. WE went to a club here in Boise and we rode the mechanical bull, it was an adventure that's for sure and can't see myself making a career out of it. We were actually signed up for couples bull riding the best couple that rode would win $500, after we did our practice, well let's just say.it was fun but we ended up leaving.

With all this in mind,
Reasons we like to look back to the year 2007

1. We became the Vega's on June 30, 2007
2. We celebrated our new life together for a week in Vegas
3. we moved in to a blue house, will never forget driving by with Mom and Kelly :(
4. We found out we are going to an aunt and uncle.
5. Manuel got a new job at the beginning of the year.
6. Chelsea was accepted in to her program at BSU.
7. We got a new car!

Happy 2008! .

2 comments:

Royal Princess Academy said...

Oh my heck you guys are too cute! You look so happy and I'm so glad! It sounds like bringing in the new year for you guys was a great time! How exciting that Chanc is having a baby I bet you guys are extatic! I love hearing about what's going on in life. Tell Manuel I said hi.

Randy & Chanc Nicole said...

I'm glad you had such a fun and exciting year! You deserve it. xo