Saturday, January 26, 2008

Miss America 2008

I haven't watched the Miss America Pagenant in a really long time, I mean a long time. It seems it has become a very in-formatl pagaenat. I mean just the host was the guy off E-Tonight, not that he was bad, but I was expecting to see the guy who does the A.M show with Kelly Rippa, I am having brain spasms tonight, homework has started and I am thinking way to much for way too long :) Anyway, and to top it off it was on the TLC channel, last time I watched it, it aired on ABC or NBC. It was just a weird program they put on there, it was Planet Hollywood in Las Vegas, too bad Mom and Dad werent there an extra day. I remember when I was younger I always looked forward to watching it and this week I was looking forward to it when I first heard it was going to be on, I dont think that is the case now, I feel like I wasted 2 hours watching it, I guess I realized it was a bor when it was like 45 minutes into the air. hmm...just my thought, Miss America is very pretty and has a beautiful voice.

1 comment:

Sara & Ty Nelson said...

Hey Cutie- remember me? It's Sara Cook (Nelson)! are you excited for a new nephew or what?!

It's fun to see what you and Manuel are up to!

I am glad you're doing well!


Sara