Friday, January 25, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MANUEL




So today, my dearest Husband, Manuel, turned 25. Yes indeed it's true, all of his friends at work today were trying to guess his age, it made him feel good, they were guessing 22, 23, I was laughing, I know I will one day be there, but come on my husband, is 1/4 of a century old. I really wanted to get a Wii for him for his b-day but FYI for all those Wii wanters out there, be wanting for a while, impossible to find, unless you pay 450, sorry. So I think we will keep a look out, but I bought him a shirt, Season 1 of Simpson's, it's on now to collect the whole set. They were on sale tonight at Shopko for $20, so I started him off, I got him some sweet treats, plus on Wednesday night, I made him a Chocolate cake (DELICIOUS) and I sang to him all by self, and well accidentally blew out the #5 candle, (I had a 2 and 5) but no worries I lit that thing back up for him and blew em'out and made a wish. He also got a Paintball Mask that he has been wanting for a long time. HAPPY BIRTHDAY SWEETHEART, hope it was great, except the work part. I took him dinner tonight, Mongolian BBQ, mmm, except they were like eying me the whole time I was making it, (maybe b/c I got there like 10 minutes before they closed) so it wasn't as "saucy" as usual but it was still edible. Well here is picture of us together earlier this evening when I took him dinner, he doesn't like taking pictures and I love it, so I make him take them with me, how silly it would have been to post a picture of my self on his birthday post.
On the side note, Life is great here, school started this week. I am taking 18 credits, the most ever, holy cow, Manuel is taking a class at Micron, and working hard. I also started my Internship, I work 8 weeks at Horizon Health (Dr's I nanny for) and then sometime in March I believe I will be at St. Al's Behavioral Health Center. It's fun so far, I did some insurance claims yesterday and some coding, it's cool in actual office settings, other than school, they make it so boring and so detail, that I wasn't expecting it to be as it was yesterday, FUN! When I leave for our cruise, I will be missing 2 tests that week, one professor is being cool and letting me take it when I return, and on the other one, well, she is being a bit strict, ridiculous if you ask me, but hopefully she pulls through, otherwise I will have to talk to the head of the department, I think since I talked to her on the first day, she would be understanding, but not so far. Well that's life from the Vega's so far, The grass is covered white and our house is still blue. Have a good night!

No comments: