Saturday, January 19, 2008

just when I thought I had said enough

Okay so I guess the last post I didnt say enough (imagine that) okay so this last thursday, Manuel had to fly to Salt Lake to get his passport, it's pretty crazy, he flew there and got his passport the very same day, I had to wait 6 weeks, Crazy. Anyway it was a pretty exhausting day for him but fun at the same time, after he went to the Mexican Consolate (Passport place) he met up with his friend Tyrell Weedop, they spent the day together at Ty's work and just had a good ol time. Then TY took Manuel to the airport (Thanks Ty) So we now both have our passports, we are ready to head on the ship. In 3 weeks, I cant believe and now am expierencing a tid bit of what most would call anxiety. I freak out when I think I am going to be sleeping on a ship that is going in the water, hmm..thats all I will say. I am excited to see Mexico but cant wait until I get to experience where Manuel grew up, that will be in a long time, I would really like to go this year, but dont know if his family is going. we are going to Mazatlan, Cabo, and Puerto Vallarta (SP?) 7 day cruise. Nice, missing school, work, and enjoying a week with my husband. Happy Valentines :) Okay and on another note, Today my cousin Raylynne and I spent the afternoon, eating lunch and watching The Bucket List, such a good movie, although one I didnt cry in, amazing b/c It was a good movie with a sad happy ending, maybe I cried too much at PS I love you. After the movie today, we went to this little cafe that had Gelato, it was so good, even though we went in there looking for some hot chocolate, even though they had it, we opted for the Gelato, great choice. Soon it will be Manuel's Birthday, he will be 25. A quarter of a century YOUNG (LOVE YA BABE). Crazy to think. I dont know what to get him though, it's a tough buy for a boy who endulges in Paintball, and I think he owns everything possible. On second thought probably not but somedays its seems like that when all his stuff over crowds the living room. Allright, enough for now.

2 comments:

Nicole said...

You need to relax about the cruise. You will have a blast. Chill and enjoy yourself...remember I am living vicariously through you on this one. I will be sitting in my cold, lonely house wrapped in a blanket, in front of a space heater, dreaming of being on a beautiful ship in beautiful weather eating delicious food...ahhh. You better not freak out ok!! You'll have so much fun. BTW, when is Manuel's birthday? I forgot again. Sorry!

Royal Princess Academy said...

Chels-
Sounds like things are busy in the Vega home! It's so fun to hear what you guys are up to! You are so dang cute! Tell Manuel hi!