Saturday, January 19, 2008

What a great weekend


It's been a while since I have posted. So Life is going like crazy. Seems like school just ended yet its starting on again on Tuesday! It's my last semester before I have my degree then I will go back and get another degree in Management I guess is what I have decided to do. I have a huge test to take this summer hopefully it goes well, just a semester of studying of 1 1/2 years of knowledge, to get some credentials behind my name. What ever it takes these days! So to end the break I went to visit my friend in Pocatello. It has been like 2 1/2 years since I last visited her at her place so I decided what a better time, right before school starts. I went home last friday and got my hair done, Amy weaved some dark blonde into, I really like the different look and have gotten many compliments. Then I headed to Pocatello, it was great to see and get to visit with Crystal and Kody. Friday night was just spent catching up and laughing, it was fun, Saturday started off with running late for a pedicure at the mall, a light snack, some shopping, then home to make Crab Salad, and Chocolate Chip cookies (Which by the way were pretty healthy, they are from a company call Lehi Roller Mills, pretty good, but by no means are these people in it for there customers apparently, we had to call them b/c the recipe calls for 2 1/2 cups of their cookie mix, well we wanted to make the whole thing, but came up like a 1/2 cup short of the mix, so we call to see if what was going on, well all they said was that there ""should have been 5 cups of mix." Not a single oh well I am sorry for the inconvience, let us send you a complimentary mix, nothing. the cookies turned out great though.)(the picture is over Crystal eating the delicious cookie, she was such a stinker with any pictures I wanted to take of us) anyway back to the visit. Saturday we decided to go to Lava Hot Springs, problem though, I didnt have a swimming suit. So I went thru Crystal's stash found a top and some shorts, well we get to Lava, amazing might I just add, I love the place, we go to the dressing room, to find Crystal's swimming top and her shorts, my tank top, a pair of shorts, but no swimming suit top. Funny story, I ended up just wearing my tank top, and shorts,. iT was a great time and wish we lived closer so we could hang out more, same goes for my sister, I wish she lived closer, I had a dream the other night we lived an hour away from each other and it was so much fun, lots easier to visit each other. Sunday I drove back to Burley for a while to visit everyone, then I headed back to Boise. It was a great weekend with Manuel, I didnt work on Monday or Tuesday so we got to spend every moment together, doesnt happene very often. I loved it so much, we hung out at home and went to a couple movies, The Golden Compass, which was really good, I didnt think I would like it but it turned out pretty good. Monday night we went bowling, pitty party for me, I bowled 1/2 a game before my back gave up on me, GO FIGURE, what's new, but I still bolwed for antoher game until someone else showed up to make the teams even, it just sucks, A new back would be great. Tuesday we went to PS I Love you, what a great movie, it makes you realize you never know when it could be your loved ones or your own last day. What a great movie, I noticed that alot of good movies come out at the same time then a lot of crappy movies come out at the same time, needless to say, there are lots of movies I want to see right now.

1 comment:

Nicole said...

Cute pictures of you and Crystal. I'm glad you had fun and your hair looks very cute. I love your bangs. I want to cut some, but Randy doesn't think to highly of the idea. Oh well.